2023 In-Person FWDUG Meeting
Meeting Announcement: Click here
Meeting Agenda: TBD
Register to Attend the Event: Click here
This year’s meeting will take place on October 17-18, 2023 in Arlington, Virginia and will be hosted by AASHTO.
The meeting offers an excellent opportunity for information exchange, and if you have any questions about FWD equipment, data collection or analysis you can most likely get them answered.
- Technical Presentations will take place all day on Tuesday and in the morning on Wednesday.
- We will be conducting the general business meeting during this meeting.
- The annual board elections will be held during the next in-person meeting.
- Presentation sessions will last one to one-and-a-half hours with breaks and exhibitor breakouts between the presentations.
- Attendees will be required to register for the meeting in order to obtain their meeting access credentials.
The conference hotel will be the Holiday Inn National Airport/Crystal City, 2650 Richmond Highway, Arlington, Virginia. The
hotel is located approximately 1 mile from Reagan National Airport (DCA).
Standard Rooms are $189 plus tax. The hotel room cutoff date is Friday September 15, 2023. After this
date, there is no guarantee that you will receive the conference rate.
Each guest must make his or her own reservation. Reservations can be made by phone or online:
Hotel Phone Number: 1-888-294-5059
Online booking Link: FWDUG Annual Meeting Booking Link
If booking by phone, please be sure to identify yourself as a member of the FWDUG to secure the
special rate. The event name is “AASHTO – FWDUG-Committee Meeting”.
The hotel is located approximately 1-mile from the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
(DCA). The hotel offers on-site overnight parking for a $20/night fee to hotel guests registered
as part of the FWDUG room block. Public transportation and car rental services are also available.
There is also a complimentary local hotel airport shuttle service available from 4:30 am to 11:00
pm daily. The shuttle departs every 30 minutes and stops for drop off and pickup at designated
“Hotel Shuttle” areas at each terminal. Service does not need to be reserved as it runs on an