2021 Virtual FWDUG Meeting
This year’s meeting will take place on October 26-27, 2021 online and will be hosted by AASHTO re:source.
Full details for the event, including a Call for Presentations can be found here.
The meeting offers an excellent opportunity for information exchange, and if you have any questions about FWD equipment, data collection or analysis you can most likely get them answered.
- Technical Presentations will be distributed over a 4 ½-hour period on Tuesday and Wednesday, accounting for different time zones.
- We will not be conducting the general business meeting during this virtual meeting.
- The annual board elections will be postponed to a future date or the next in-person meeting.
- Presentation sessions will last one hour with breaks and exhibitor breakouts between the presentations.
- Attendees will be required to register for the meeting in order to obtain their meeting access credentials; this will be done as part of a registration process similar to the normal lead-up to a conference.